Converting a pandas dataframe of play-by-play data into:
1) aggregated match stats dataframe at a user-defined time interval (e.g. 5 min, half-time. full-time)
2) a dataframe showing team ranks across game attributes for each round (e.g. Team A ranks 1st for game attribute X in round i but ranks 10th for season-to-date)
3) a dataframe that produces the same output as point (1) above, but for players segregated by playing position
4) a dataframe that mirrors point (2) above but for players, segregated by playing position.
I will provide:
- raw data in .csv format
- legend to convert play-by-play codes into game attributes. (e.g. 'Tackles' = gamecode [url removed, login to view]())
- example file output 'look and feel'
Python 3 required. PEP 8 compliant etc etc.