Hi I need an air quality measurement device based on arduino or raspberri Pi and must have the following sensors and measurement capability
5) light (lux)
6) sound (dB)
The system needs to be linked to store data every minute and have the data stored in a cloud data base and provide live stats and also trending data through a visualisation tool.
The system needs to be scaleable to allow future devices to be added easily
System needs to be able to be networked either through wifi or 3G/4g wireless broadband.
System needs to be delivered ready to “plug and play” with data shown through the dashboard.
Note, the temperature sensor will need to be located so as not to pick up the heat of the Pi.
Your response needs to highlight:
1) how you will connect the devices (out gateway??)
2) where the data will be persisted
3) which vis/reporting tool used
4) how the system will be able
To connect more devices in future.
5) the case options (it how the device will allow airflow /light/ sound to enter
6) have the ability to mount the device on the wall
The project will include 3 devices delivering data on the requested metrics. Each device will need to be able to have a location reference and the visualisation will Brad to distinguish between devices.
The budget covers all work and materials for 3 devices