*** Deadline: 2~3 days
*** Budget: $250 (Not Negotiable)
*** I will not give you upfront payments. but I guarantee that I'll give you $100 first when you are done with 2 samples ([login to view URL], [login to view URL]) and then give you $150 after done with other samples.
*** I will not do business outside the platform. please understand me.
You should implement 3 parts.
1. Decaf Lexical Analyzer
2. Decaf Syntax Analyzer
3. TAC Intermediate Code Generator (C++ codes)
So the whole flow is like this:
the decaf code ==> compiler ==> the c++ code (which is can be ran on the g++ compiler)
I have sample codes (Decaf Compiler), so you can refer this. (it's already work on some of decaf samples)
The result (which is c++ codes) has to be possible to be ran on the g++ compiler.
1. decaf lexical analyzer
- print identifier, token number when its done
2. decaf syntax analyzer
- it has to be done with LALR
- if shift-reduce error occured, you can handle it like reduce first or shift first.
3. TAC intermediate code generator (c++ codes)
- syntax-directed translator
So I'll give you these files:
1. decaf samples ([login to view URL])
2. decaf compiler sample codes ([login to view URL])