This is a repost. Thx for the responses to my first post.
After the first post I am refining my request based on the answers gathered.
I am looking for standard components (activex, ..) for inclusion into a MS Access app which enable:
- access via OAuth to the API of the Web Service (like fitbit, slack, ...); with handling all authentication steps needed
- processing the returned json easily from VBA within Access
Desired outcome / deliverables
- working components
- - proposal for the components (if to buy)
- - source code / components (if custom built)
- sample working code demonstrating the key steps
- - log in to Wunderlist
- - access of some data from a list
- - handling the returned json, performing an update to a list item
- documentation: minimal as needed
thx for the initial responses.
I am not sure if the desired deliverable is clear. Therefore I am adding here information.
Usage of deliverables
I want to extend my own application which is written in Access VBA to be able to handle access to Web-Services. That is the reason why especially the OAUTH handling component is important to be able to handle all modes of authentication which are enabled by the latest OAUTH specs; as I do not want to store keys or such in the access app initially, but be able to get the access tokens dynamically.
In the responses I did not see the concrete comments reflecting on this points.
If possible please add here a bit more details to the deliverables specified - a few concrete statements are sufficient.
So that I understand whether I could make myself clear.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média €585 para esse trabalho
I have five years of experience in vba and c# development. I have already worked on similar project. I can complete your project on time. Please award me the project.
I have more than 10 years software development experience and over 4 years Database Architect and Engineering experience. I bring the best to the table