Need a simple python script for instructional support. The file itself should be able to be read/edited via the IDE Eclipse, PyDev or Microsoft visual studios. Here are the necessary details;
1. Figure out how to output a random number.
2. ask the user to Enter a Number.
3. The player will have either 5 or 10 attempts to guess the lucky Random Number. **Please make sure the Random number is from either 0 to 20**
4. If the user guesses the correct number output a MESSAGE break out of the loop.
5. If the user guesses the wrong number while within the attempts OUTPUT a message from step #2.
6. If the user have exhaust all of the attempts OUTPUT a message "You Lose Go Home"(Use your creativity of what message to output.)
You are required to have:
1. If/else statements
2. Either a Do/while, while or For loop
3. need comments as well.
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média $74 para esse trabalho
how are you? I have read your description carefully. I am a software expert and have rich experience for such project. If you want, we can get good results each other. I will wait for your call. thank you.