We are a fast paced mobile software development firm that's looking for, adding an Appium-ninja to our existing automation team in Bengaluru. This person will be responsible to help on a time critical project needing Appium-Java automation and help create a rock solid framework for the team to build upon.
The person needs to have extensive hands-on experience the automation stack typically needed in a mobile app automation gig. This includes things like
- strong overall Automation experience (minimum 4-6yrs)
- extensive experience on Appium, Selenium (minimum 3yrs)
- experience of creating robust/scalable automation framework (at least 2 live projects)
- strong understanding of various Design Patterns used during mobile automation
- working knowledge of externalising test data from actual framework using technologies like XML, JSON, etc
- bonus points if you have REST API hands on
- help setup robust automation processes/framework for future use
- code reviews for team members
- work on-site off our Bengaluru office. We can talk if this is not possible every day of the week (for the right candidate).