The project is described below, at a logical level:
1) Create an Eclipse Plug-in like Eclipse Editor of jBPM
2) It should have a panel of components, like it is in jBPM, and be able to drag and drop components onto eclipse editor (as in jbpm)
3) Be able to sequence components in the editor and the editor to have options such as open, new, save, save as etc.
4) Be able to assign properties for each of the components sequenced in the editor
5) Integrate the plug-in to eclipse IDE
6) Utilise eclipse features from plug in (save, save as, remove, import and export)
7) Interaction between plug in and IDE
8) Able to call or run other plug in and obtain their outputs
9) creation of a project as in jbpm
Technical Skills Required are as below.
1) Strong experience in Software design and Development
2) Core Java, OOPS, Data Structures, Multi-Threading, XML, Parsers, Experience in EMF (Eclipse Modeling Framework), Eclipse RCP /Eclipse Plugin.
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹654/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, This is Paul Devanesan has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. More than a decade I worked for several Top MNCs in india and traveled quite number of countries across the world for software development and dep Mais