Key Job Responsibilities: Responsible for the technical specification and development of new web features in Sitecore including templates, content approval workflows, reporting and advanced/integrated features.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Lead the development of new web features within existing Sitecore system and framework.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Version control of developed code.
- Proposing suitable Sitecore based solutions to business requirements in collaboration with the BA team.
- Assist in the creation of appropriate technical documentation.
- Work and communicate proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
32 freelancers estão ofertando em média €492 para esse trabalho
Hello, We have extensive experience in website development and can help you out. Kindly let us know the detailed specification to be able to provide you with a better quote. Regards, Esther Michael
Hello, Please start to chat with me, Revised bid will be submitted with a detailed proposal after our conversation and requirement analysis. Thanks Sathies