1. Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
2. Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
3. Analyze risk and report problems in meeting system requirements.
4. Provide supporting information to the Engineers to aid in the creation of a system specification.
5. Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
6. Lead the review process for software architecture documents.
7. Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
8. Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
9. Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the system specification.
10. Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
11. Design innovative solutions to real market problems.
12. Work closely with customers, business analysts, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new solutions and improve existing ones
13. Lead the team and architecture effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
Qualification, Experience & Other Requirements
1. 10-15 years in analysis, design, development and delivery of Microsoft.NET applications.
2. Strong knowledge of C#/MVC and .net Programming & Angular JS is must
3. Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
4. Strong knowledge of scripting languages(e.g Ajax, JQuery)
5. Should be able to understand and enhance old functionality.
6. Familiarity with Design patterns
7. Should be aware of Navision Tool
8. Strong Knowledge of the HTML5/CSS3
9. Strong knowledge of SQL Server (Should be able to write Stored procedures(Static or Dynamic), triggers and scripts)
10. Should have experience in application development in .Net/Azure/MSFT office product
11. Should have strong knowledge of SDLC.
12. TFS - Team Foundation Server – Good to have.
13. SSRS, SSAS, SSIS – Good to have.
14. Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
15. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science