I need a programmer to write a windows based software to read a NFC CARD, then forward the CARD info into/onto a website. We are looking forward to getting ideas for the programming language, but a stand alone technology is required.
- PC computer
- Windows 10 x64
- OMNIKEY 5421 WINDOWS driver is installed on device!
- Card reader is OMNIKEY 5421, connected to an USB port
- The program could run as a background process, so graphic interface is not needed
- Computer is located behind a router with internet connection.
- The program needs to have a config file:
- Debug mode 1-ON 0-OFF
- API key: To protect against hacking, the software needs to send this code for each transaction
- Log folder to save each read for future debug. For example: c:\nfcread
Website address: for example: [login to view URL]
- Information which the program will send to the website:
- Card tag
- Read date-time
- Card status: 1 – CARD_OK 2-CARD_EMPTY 3- CARD_BROKEN (program needs to detect wrong card!)
- API key
- SERVER side process requires POST method, fields listed below:
Communication with the programmer will be done exclusively in English!
Testing will be via e-mail, GMAIL chat, VIBER, possibly with remote access.
Useful: Card reader developer guide located here:
[login to view URL]
We are waiting for programmers to apply for the task.