Email address acquisition/verification software.
Website here describes it using Rapportive and Python as the example: [url removed, login to view] and provides a lot of script that may or may not be useful.
This piece of software will need to use Chrome/Gmail addons: Sidekick and Rapportive.
- Data provided via spreadsheet (either excel or google sheets, whichever is easiest) [FIRST NAME], [LAST NAME], [COMPANY NAME]
- Software will Google Custom Search JSON Api ([url removed, login to view]) to pull first five domains in search when searching [COMPANY NAME] - must be user option for use to set sites to ignore (ignore facebook, twitter, wikipedia and other social networks by default)
- Software will then create a list of possible emails using Email Permutator - but ONLY basics and IF there is a middle name present, then Middle names too. Emails ordered in Domain order as grabber from Google Search: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17URMtNmXfEZEW9oUL_taLpGaqTDcMkA79J8TRw4xnz8/edit#gid=0
- Software will then check emails against Hubspot first, then Rapportive until a positive match is found. Positive match is indicated by Hubspot or Rapportive displaying full name or a photo
- Once a match is found, software will move to next [FIRST NAME], [LAST NAME], [COMPANY NAME]
- If no match, move onto next contact
- Output is displayed in real-time and can be output in excel or Google Sheets format
- All calls except of Google JSON must be random lengths to avoid detection, length must be able to be adapted by user
- Software must avoid detection and be able to generate 1,000+ positive results without getting limited by Hubspot or Rapportive
STAGE 2 Will be cloud hosting the process so user can upload excel spreadsheet, be notified when results are ready and then download - please keep in mind if stage 1 works sufficiently well I will look to hire you for stage 2.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $211 para este trabalho