A manufacturing engineering company located in the United States is seeking a Freelancer for python coding work. The Freelancer selected will be required to develop for voice recognition and command applications. The ideal freelancer will possess most or all of the following skills:
1. Must be comfortable working with python IDE in Raspbian systems.
2. Must be comfortable speaking English (although a translator can be furnished for the right candidate.)
3. Must have at least one year of experience in python coding, or a combination of education and experience meeting and or exceeding the one-year requirement. Proof of experience and education will be requested when interviewed by a company representative.
4. A raspberry pi 3+ b background with the ability to share py. files.
5. Finally, any consultation experience pertaining to python IDE setups would be a major help.
All people of all backgrounds are welcome to bid and reasonable accommodations can be made for those with disabilities. More information will be furnished after the right Freelancer has been selected. Upon successful completion of the milestone the freelancer will have a high probability of being hired again in the future. Thanks for your bid!
Timeframe: 4 weeks
For more information on the company please see [login to view URL]
54 freelancers estão ofertando em média $437 para esse trabalho
I have just done such project and I am expert for raspberry. I have a development board, so that I can finish ASAP. I am all ready for hardware and software.