1. Refactor a collection of spaghetti bash, python, and perl scripts performing data transformation and lookup into tidy, maintainable, and well designed C++ with only standard library dependencies.2. Develop a set of tests using google test to validate the correctness of 1.3. Your work product needs to be shown to be free of memory [url removed, login to view] development platform is linux and we build with cmake. You can use whatever you like provided that we are able to integrate 1, 2, and [url removed, login to view] senior C++ developers need apply. No hackers. Please provide samples of your code for us to review.
Instructions for bidding on this project. Failure to follow the instructions immediately disqualifies you.
1. automatic responses are ignored ("me too" and "hey, I'm interested" responses are examples of these).
2. your response should demonstrate that you have read and understood the description (saying "I have read the description" does not count)
3. your response should contain code samples of your work
4. your response should provide evidence of your software development experience relevant to the project (saying "I have experience" does not count)