I would like a simple monochrome PutPixel(x,y) routine on a PC written in C that functions as follows:
1. Uses Code:Blocks compiler and straight C code.
2. Draws a 400 wide x 240 high window on the screen. Size should be a variable.
3. Allocates a 400x240 array for a graphics buffer (should match window size). May be single bit per pixel, or char, or int per pixel. Single bits preferred.
4. Write a PutPixel(x,y) that writes a single pixel to the graphics buffer. The pixel color (on or off) is determined by a global variable called "Color". BLACK = 1. WHITE = 0. Verify that x and y are within the screen size limits. (i.e. >=0, <= MaxX, MaxY)
5. Write a UpdateDisplay() function that copies the graphics buffer array to the graphics window in #2.
6. Write a ClearDisplay() function that clears the buffer.
7. Write a Line(x1,y1,x2,y2), or Circle(x,y,radius) function that draws a diagonal line that demos the code.
External drawing libraries will probably be needed with Code::Blocks. Instructions for installing, and support for installing whatever library is needed is included in this statement of work.
Code must be clean and neat or work may be rejected by employer.
Project is due 5 days after award.
Hi. I can help you to write the code you need in C. I have experience in graphics programming and C software development and can have the project completed on time.
3 freelancers estão ofertando em média $154 para esse trabalho
Hi, I will do this for you easily. Contact me for more details. I have done 3D objects drawing and some animations in C with GLUT library. Greetings, Domagoj
Hi I am highly interested to do this project. I will make you happy.I don’t need any upfront or milestone payment. Pay me when you will happy. Looking forward. Thanks