We are seeking a developer that has knowledge to the Tibbo Basic for programing a simple application onto a Tibbo DS1005, that will include:
- Dhcp server
- RS485 communication
- TCP socket client
- Compare ascii data
- Control the relays
Program must execute as follows:
1. Request network settings from a dhcp server.
2. Send a pre-configured ascii string out on RS485 server.
3. Read result (255 bytes).
4. Connect to a tcp server (by hostname.
5. Post the complete 255 bytes string to the socket server.
6. Read the digital inputs 1 to 6.
7. Post the digital input status to the socket server, formated as IN000000 where 0=low, 1=high
8. Send "RS" to the socket server
9. Read the respons, 6 bytes string (e.g. 000001)
10. Set relays 1-6 according to respons 0=off, 1=on
11. Disconnect from socket server.
12. Sleep for 1 minute.
I will be happy to clearify, so please just ask.
Access to or tibbo (connected to the rs485 device in question) will be available? 24/7 thru NAT and by logmein to a win7k machine with the tibbo tools (if you need to reconfigure etc). Local dhcp server will be set to deliver static ip to the tibbo, so nating rules will continue to work.
**We are only interested in people that have programet in tibbo basic previously, and if you have access to your own device this is a major plus.**