- Using C# or C++ Windows Form Application (easy to edit GUI)
- Support 12mp realtime live from rtsp / mp4 / h264 video files
- Show the realtime speed in the monitor mode and realtime video smoothly
- support up to 4 lanes
- If the speed is over show overlay red color at the lane over the car (such as video 2)
- Detect the car and mark red dot every moving vehicles
- Can draw line A and B to adjust the real distance for speed detection
- Show live framerate / auto detect framerate from camera
- Can adjust the distance between line A and B
- Can adjust the line A and B
- If red dot cross line A and B calculate the speed
- Error is not more than 3km/h (will be ground test with Lidar)
- the software can set the speed limit
- If the car hit over speed take as 3 picture and overlay black bar with speed details
1. full size image (video full size up to 12mp with evidence id/speed/datetime/lane details.)
2. cropped the car (crop only a car with speed detail)
3. License Plate photo with evidence id (No need to recognize as text.)
4. evidence id can be set from 0 or any
IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Completed it within 10 days.
- Milestone upload after selected freelancer
- Milestone will be released after debug files checked and tested
- After Milestone released send the full source code with all library/references files.
- help us to complie it in our machine.
Don't bid if you can't done with this price. Read Less code with all library/reference within 1 hour.
Budget is $1000 only. Only accepted people. Do not bid over this price.
project reference/sample GUI :
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL] (time 00.20->00.50)
21 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1019 para esse trabalho
Hi, Dear. Nice to meet you. I've read your post carefully. I'm OpenGL, C++, C# expert. Please discuss more details on the chatting room. Regards. Fang G.
Hi there, I have checked the details I have rich experienced with ..NET, C# Programming, CV Library, OpenCV, Software Architecture Please initiate chat so we can discuss this job.
You could implement the GPU based processing which is much quicker than common CPU processing, so the accuracy would be higher. Relevant Skills and Experience OpenCV has the GPU feature for this purpose.
I thought, I want like in dream about sleeping. It's angel. I m live in lifeee. Relevant Skills and Experience Job description.. I had job the library