We need to design a voip filter, it has a database with following tables:
1. Call Records CDR (Date, Time, CLD, Call Result, Duration)
2. Whitelist WL (Date, Time, CLD)
3. Blacklist BL (Date, Time, CLD)
4. TrueCaller Que (CLD)
When new call come:
1. Check Blacklist: if CLD in Blacklist return 503
2. Check Whitelist: if CLD in Whitelist, send this call back to me, I will deal with it
3. If CLD Un-Known (not in Whitelist nor in Blacklist) then use Truecaller SDK to identify the number (get the code from [login to view URL], code should be joined with filter design) :
How TrueCaller works:_______________________
After you get TrueCaller SDK to deploy it in the website, when you send query to TrueCaller
1. If TrueCaller response within the acceptable time (to be defined in setup~may be 5 sec) then :
a- If CLD belongs to TrueCaller database then send me this call as a whitelist and save CLD to whitelist table
b- If CLD does not belong to TrueCaller database then return 503 and save CLD to blacklist table.
2. If TrueCaller did not response within the acceptable time (to be defined in setup~may be 5 sec) then :
a- Return 503 and Save CLD in TrueCaller Que for checking later (for later checking do not care about TrueCaller response time)
b- Later checking: If CLD belongs to TrueCaller database then save CLD to whitelist table and remove it from the Que.
c- Later checking: If CLD does not belongs to TrueCaller database then save CLD to blacklist table and remove it from the Que.
Note: All tables (Call Record, Whitelist, Blacklist, TrueCaller Que) should have the possibilities of :
1. Add bulk numbers (Upload CSV file)
2. Export bulk numbers (Export CSV file)
3. Delete one or more records
4. Search the table for CLD
How Blacklist works:___________________
1. Any high frequency call (to be defined in setup) should be sent to blacklist.
2. Consecutive short duration calls (to be defined in setup) should be sent to blacklist.
3. Consecutive error messages returned by calls (to be defined in setup) should be sent to blacklist.
Note: for more details of how to use TrueCaller for phone number validation please have a look at the documentation:
[login to view URL]
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $589 para esse trabalho
hi there! i can do this with opensis. your voip filter should using async queries to be sure that voip will working without problems be free to ask me any question bye, Pavel