Our organisation uses the NTAG 424 DNA tag, with SUN Message URLs, which use the mirroring technology to generate secure, unique URLs at each read.
We are now looking for a Windows App which will:
- connect with a USB ACR122u device
- detect the presence of a blank NTAG424 chip
- read the UID of the chip
- generate a random 16 byte KEY
- record the new KEY to the 424 chip, and set the correct privileges.
- record the UID and the KEY as a new line in a CSV file
- Set the SUN message protocol to 'https://'
- Set the SUN message URI to the URI to be supplied.
- SUN Message Paramters to include:
+ + uid: unique ID of the chip - mirrored
+ + ctr - read counter - mirrored
+ + c - CMAC generated by the chip
- Lock the chip so that the data cannot be re-written
This encoding MUST use the SUN Message URI and mirroring technology. Details of this can be found here: [login to view URL]
There should be a configuration settings page, which will allow us to:
- choose the location of the CSV file.
- change the PROTOCOL
- change the URI
We are not able to utilise any other chip technology. Please only respond to this project if you have experience with the 424DNA chip, and are able to deliver the project within the next 14 days.