Use our web-based tool to verify a small Java program by answering multiple choice and short-answer questions about methods.
We are looking for people to try our web-based tool for verifying the absence of errors in Java programs. In addition to trying the tool, you will be expected answer a few short answer questions to help us improve the tool.
The tool asks two basic types of questions:
1. What must be true in order for a method to not crash (i.e., what are the method's pre-conditions)? An example answer might be: *array != null*
2. What is true when the method exits (i.e., what are the method's post-conditions)? An example answer might be: *x > 5*
Please demo the tool before placing your bid:
<[url removed, login to view]>
We expect that this round of tasks will take no longer than 2 hours.
**You must be able to allocate at least 1 hour to the task within the next 36 hours.**
**We will accept multiple bids**
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.