The aim of this project is to implement a game called ”Ping Pong Game”
The ping pong game works in the following way. On top of the screen there is a paddle
which is controlled by the Central Processing Unit (CPU). The other paddle at the bottom
is controlled by the player and can be moved with the keys or over the touchscreen. Both
paddles can move either to the left or to the right side. The speed of the ball can be
determined by the user when he/she selects the game level. The game ends when a player
looses three points against the CPU. In addition the game should save the high scores of
the three best players.
The Minimum requirements for the project work are:
- a moving paddle controlled by the CPU
- a moving paddle controlled by the player
- a moving ball
- a counter for counting the points to display the score when the game ends
- the program should contain additional features like pause mode, sounds and different game levels.
- If implemented in Java as a ”Desktop Application”, the PingPong game
can be played alone (against the computer) or against another player.
-A report should contain the description of the program implementation and flowcharts ...minimum 5 pages
3 freelancers are bidding on average €108 for this job
Hello sir, we have a team of experts in the field of game development, game design. I have understood your project and i can implement it easily with best graphics. We would like to work with you.