EDIT: The price range has been edited to truly reflect the exact scope of the project.
We are a company that has a small department of IT experts, looking to complete some projects for the company personal use. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 we could not hire more personal, hence a freelance help is highly required to finish what we could not because of the aforementioned hiring difficulties.
What we need is a financial management software (WebApplication) that includes the following general requirements:
1. General Ledger System (GL).
2. Inventory Management System.
3. Sales and Purchases Management System.
4. Fixed Assets System.
5. Users Management System that works within a system of group policies.
6. All these systems, other than the last one obviously, should be linked to the GL system and should be supported by all required documents and reports.
Of course, these general requirements should also function within the following conditions:
1. All functions should be dynamic and inclusive of the different policies required; that is, functions should be as less hard coded as possible.
2. It should be noted that all functions should be based on the known and consensus rules of financial, accounting, and inventory standards.
3. The system should account for different languages (including RTL since the default language of the system must be Arabic).
4. The system should also support different currencies that in turn has a basic currency.
5. All systems and sub systems work on the premise that there a holding company and branch different companies underneath.
6. It has multiple Cost Centers.
7. All reports can be exported to (PDF-EXCEL-WORD) formats.
8. User interface should be friendly.
9. It should has an interactive dash board with statistical and analytical data.
10. The system should have user logs with a timestamp that records every transaction.
11. There should be an Audit Monitor for both user operations and financial ones.
12. Pragmatically speaking, in no way anything can be deleted, rather, deleted data should be flagged in the database.
13. There should be a weekly meeting with our IT and financial departments.
14. The hand over should include all source code material (Comments inside the source code would be much appreciated) and a complete handover documentation.
Obviously, more details will be discussed upon agreement.