So what i need is a Software for Windows and an Plugin for XPlane 11 Flight Simulator.
Xplane uses Datarefs and Commands. Datarefs are only informations and Commands do something for example switching Buttons.
So what should the Xplane Plugin do.
- Scan for ALL available COMMANDS and DATAREFS
- This Commands and Datarefs need to be sent to the Windows Programm ONCE to update Windows programm Dataref and Commands Database
Thereafter the Plugin send all Datarefs in a loop!
- The Plugin need to recieve Commands (sent from Windows Programm)
for Example sim/nav1/setfreq = Up
-so Xplane makes Nav1 frequency up
Example of sending data:
The Windows Programm has this features:
- Has a Serial Monitor for all connected Arduinos
(If i click a Button something like COM1/Button 1 = ON should appear)
- it needs also a Monitor for Datarefs comming from Xplane to read the changed state
if xplane sends sim/LED = 1 and it was sim/LED = 0 before it should display the new Dataref
Hardware Assigment Page is well documented
also the Pin assigment Page
A very important Part is the writing of the arduino Firmware.
So the windows Programm needs the Data of each assigment and create a .text file that i`m able to upload to the Arduino.
Arduino Pin assigment:
Pin 1 = Button Command .......
Pin 2 = Button Command......
If the user clicks on Upload. first the Arduino code is generated with all Pin Assigments in the list.
The Windows Programm works as a interface between Xplane and the Arduino.
Would be nice if you Programm it as a Visual Studio Project. So i can change small things later.
Here is a link to Xplane Developer website
[login to view URL]
The Uploaded Documentation is only an first step! there will be changes but we need to start with something :).
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND WRITE SOMETHING WITH XPLANE TO YOUR BID TEXT!!!!!
Thanks in advance