A couple of years ago I got an idea for an app and it was a big challenge to me to develop it myself. After a lot of trial and error and I succeeded. The app is in the appStore for quite a wile now. It is an Anchor Alert app and the features were simple. Set a radius for an area to be watched, hit the start button and when the ship was moving across the set area (border) an alerView was shown and an alarmSound was played. In the background (device locked or not) a localNotification was fired and the alarmSound played. It worked fine.
However, this week I was noticed that no notification was fired nor the alarmsound was played when the app was in the background. Bummer. I could replicate it on my own iPhone and iPas.
The case is this, I'm not a very skilled developer and because it is a while ago that I have worked in Objective-c almost all my knowledge is dried out. I simply does not understand what is happening and what I should do to get the app updated as quick as possible.
I tried to solve it with help from stackoverflow but I can't get it under my skull at this time.
There is some deprecated code as well in the files what has to be corrected and the Notifaction failing should be solved.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $206 for this job
Hi, Thanks for providing opportunity to bid on this project. Kindly let me know your available time for discussion. Looking forward to hear from you and thanks for reading my proposal.