I need a software engineer who is technical writer for writing a project proposal and later he / she can write the complete specification for implementation.
I am seeking for an INDIVIDUAL not Company who can meet the following requirements
- Proven experience in full cycle of project development
- Hands-on experience in technical writing and Software Requirement, Specification, System Analysis architectural.
Please include the following along with your bid
- Portfolio of complex development
- Sample of Technical Specification
- Resume of technical specialization
Please if you don’t have any above skills don’t waste your time
When you are selected you will be interviewed by our project manger who has so many years of experience in software engineering and project management
Any technical writer who bids on this project must have experience at least in one of flowing skills
1. Interact with the client at all the stages of the project and document project requirements.
2. Inspect the requirements made by the clients at all the stages of the project in reference to their affect on the final decided dead line.
3. Revise the project plan (ref) for a requirement, which affects the final decided line.
4. Ensure that products and services satisfy customer requirements including quality, schedule, performance, reliability, durability, accuracy, and maintainability, and Ensure that personnel comply with applicable standards, regulations, specifications, and documented procedures.
5. Report project status to client.
6. Maintain project records and control the changes to those records and plans, including obtaining appropriate approvals when changes affect the overall, schedule, or performance of the systems/hardware project.
Development Team Lead
1. Coordinate with the Project Manager in revising project plan for any requirement, which affects the final decided line.
2. Ensure that products and services satisfy customer requirements including quality, schedule, performance, reliability, durability, accuracy, and maintainability, and Ensure that personnel comply with applicable standards, regulations, specifications, and documented procedures.
3. Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel.
4. Conduct formal & informal design reviews.
5. Design, and Manage Design Implementation of the Project.
Analyst / Team Lead
1. Implement and follow the project plan.
2. Design, Develop and Implement project.
3. Monitor project team.
4. Review project at different stages of the project lifecycle.
5. Track and Manage iteration shipment.
6. Track Bug Removal as inspected and reported by the quality assurance team.
1. Develop, integrate and deploy project modules
2. Remove bugs as inspected by the QA personal.
1. Be responsible for designing Graphics, Wire frames, and Information Architecture for the web site.
2. Be responsible for designing any multimedia content for the application.
1. Be responsible to check every iteration before release and shipment.
2. Be responsible to report bugs/non-conformances to the Development Coordinator / Team Leader and the QA Manager.
3. Be responsible to deliver a QA Report for shipment with the iteration.
4. Be responsible to develop, implement and track QA schedule.
1. Provide operational support on and/or off-site.
2. Be responsible for setting up hardware and software for deployment.
3. Be responsible for successfully shipping the material (product iteration, support material, etc.) through FTP or as specified in the shipment request form(s).
4. Report overall shipment and support activity to the Project/Development Manager.