We are looking for someone to assist with testing and documentation. The work involves creating (snapshotting) a virtual machine, installing a CRM application and testing our application's connectivity to the CRM. Training in our application will be given. Then repeat this many times over for various (over 20) CRM applications.
Some of the applications will not be in English (ie German, Spanish, Dutch, etc). For those applications, we will provide some assistance with these including access to a person who speaks these languages.
The following skills are essential. Please do not bid for the work unless you have them:
1) Experience testing computer software and the ability to write a report with any unexpected behavior
2) Good familiarity with databases
3) Experience with at least two CRM applications
4) Experience working with virtual machines
5) Good written and spoken English
6) Good organisational skills
We may award the project to multiple (two) people. We will not award it to a company or agency.
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média £16/hora para este trabalho
We are a team of young, dynamic, experienced and committed professionals with 8+ years of experience in Software Testing with proficiency in ERP, CRM (Siebel & MS Dynamics) and Manual Testing.
1) We have good knowledge of CRM (Siebel and Sale Force) 2) Good knowledge of Manual Testing as well as Automatic Tools (QTP and Load-Runner) 3) Handled UK Govt project and NL Bank.
Hello, we discussed this in the past but something happened and I couldn't contact you. You can contact me and we call discuss the details again. Thank you, Dimitris