the work is:
1. look at the 3 example PDF pages
2. look at the TIFF files for the 5 sets of discs to be drawn.
3. draw the 10 different discs - they are called - PAL UPPER AND LOWER, MEA UPPER AND LOWER ETC
4. look at the 3 part files and the assembly file.
5. start changing the measurements on these part files to fit the discs.
6. configure the measurements so we can measure the disc deflection using the BASE part file.
7. the base part file will also need the cutaways in the sides for lifting the discs in and out.
8. the inserts will need to have countersunk screw threads.
the top plate will need to have the correct recess and grub screws for a hydraulic cylinder.
9. the top plate will need arrays of counter sunk holes for fitting the insert plates to the top plate.
10. all the configurations will need to be put on a drawing template to demonstrate the setup for usage.
11. the components that are being fabricated will need to be shown on drawings for manufacture. we need 4140 grade steel and correct milling tolerances shown.
work can be delivered next week if necessary.
There should be 15 files attached and 2 more discs and drawing template to come later.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $428 for this job
I shown for you before you decide to hire me. Please contact me. I use CATIA , SOLIDWORKS , AUTOCAD very well , I have over 6 years experience working with CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD , Atodesk Inventor thanks