We have an existing project and want to add the following:
1) Add page for attributes of imported files ( SourceAttrib table, which has Id, ImportId, ColumnName, IsKey? Columns). This page will have a dropdown with the list of imported files + version, and once selected, it will display a grid with the columns names, and a check box to identify fields that represent a primary key. Also a save button to commit the changes.
2) On file upload if same name check if the file has the same column structure, if so, upload only the new rows to the existing file. Do this by doing a select * from new table where newtable not in (oldtable) by using source attributes table created on 1, so join on that to define what will be loaded or not.
1 and 2 Option: If we change the load method to process large batches instead of row by row, we can skip 1 and2. Existing relationship between objects should remain the same.
3) Encrypt data during load
4) Un-encrypt data only during run-time, either during view, or when requested for query/report
5) Add login (preferably Identity 2.0) to the site
6) Add IpAllowed table to only accept access from specific IP numbers, we should have a CRUD page to maintain the list of IP
7) Add import/export ability to export a set of source data (encrypted) with related queries (unencripted) and reports (uncripted) to external file that can be imported after. Format can be json ([url removed, login to view]), or XML or whatever other format. On export, use password on top of encryption, which would also be used to import the file
7 Option: Again if 1 and 2 are fast enough we may skip 7.
8) Fix the show parameter during view report (it shows on design time preview), but not on view (if not possible explain, then we will log ticket with vendor Devex)
Sorry, description is not very descriptive, if u want to understand this project take a look on my past three projects as this will add on top of it, preference is for our previous freelancer.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $213 para este trabalho
Hi, I'm glad to help you with this challenge. I'm a developer at c#. I only wish know when is the deadline. Also I can provide my Skype as a contact. I'm looking to hear forward from you, best regards, Lilian