Parties involved in this E-Commerce Transaction:
a) Mike, the car parts broker. Mike buys and sells used car parts.
b) Panel shop. The panel shop fixes cars. They call Mike whenever they need used parts. Mike sources the parts by phone (from the breakers) and sells it to the Panel Shops. Mike also sells to the public.
c) Breaker. The breakers are companies who purchases accident damaged vehicles, and they strip the cars for parts. When Mike calls them for a part, they go to their yard where the cars are parked, look for the part, remove it and sell it to Mike.
1. I have a client who is a specialist in used Car parts brokerage
2. he gets orders from Panel beaters for used car parts, and he sources the parts from his network of car breakers/scrapyards which he established relationships with over the years.
3. so if a panel shop calls him (Mike) and asks for a left front suspension for a 2003 Toyota Corolla 1.6, he will use his mobile phone, call 20 of his suppliers to find out if they have it or not.
4. The supplier who has it will tell him a price and the condition of the used part.
5. Mike will then add 15% o the price, call the panel shop back quote him.
6. Panel shop will order it, Mike will go to collect the pars from supplier, pay them, and deliver to panel shop and collect payment (with his profit).
7. now, his company is growing, but he does not want more staff
8. so he wants to automate it via a website.
9. however, it must be fully automated.
10. so:if panel shop wants a part, they log onto his website, enter the username and password to enter their account (which panel shop creates online) then they select from the database, car brand, model, year, section of part needed, area where part is needed, and then the parts
11. visit [url removed, login to view] to check how you pin point an exact part. their database is comprehensive.
12. so now the panel shop lists all the parts he needs.
13. now, the 'breaker/scrapyard' when he subscribe to the service, he must stipulate all the brands of cars he specialises in... Toyota, Honda, mercedes.
14. so if the panel shop is looking for a Toyota part, all the breakers who stipulated that they specialise in Toyota will get notified..
15. notifications comes into two ways: SMS and Email
16. BUT!!!!!! this is where the technical comes in:
17. Each query must have a unique query [url removed, login to view] panel beater receives confirmation that he sent that query, it gets logged in to the system, and the breakers/suppliers receive the sms and email listing the parts required and the query number. if it is only one or two parts, then sms is sent , if more than 2 items, then only email, but sms is sent saying that 'you have received a query [#] for 4 parts, please login to view them
18. now breaker has received this query, he checks in his yard if he has these parts, then he logs into the system and enters the query number, the parts queried will be listed in there
19. he enters the price that he wants and the condition of the part:eg: 1-5 best to worst.
20. the system gets updated that these parts are found, and an sms (&email) is sent to the panel shop notifying that part has been found.
21. The seller doesnt know who the buyer is and vice versa
22. when seller enters the price, the system add 15% and lists the price to the buyer
23. NOW HERE!! If the Buyer is registered as a “Panel shop” (which Mike places him in that category), then the markup shows 15%, if the category is “retail” (default), then the markup must be 25%.
24. if more than one part found by various sellers, all are listed for the buyer.
26. adding a fee for delivery on the invoice,
27. and he pays via credit card/payment gateway.
28. Once payment is made, seller is notified of the sale, by sms and email,
”query # is confirmed, please get part ready” and he must get it ready for collection.
29. Mike will go collect, pay, and deliver to buyer
30. However, a history must be kept for the seller and buy, like a statement. because Mike will only pay seller at month end for all parts purchased during the month.
31. and Buyer receives invoice immediately after checkout
32. seller receives purchase order by email and sms when Buyer checkout and pays.
33. mike receives a list of all the purchases he has to collect for the day.... seller1 and its items to collect with total price.
34. Seller 2 and its items to collect with total price , etc...
35. so seller has sold, and buyer has received the part.
36. Mike was the broker, he facilitated the transaction. Mike received payment with profit and paid seller less profit... deal done!
37. Contact me on with a quote if you want to take on the project.
You MUST have done a project of similar nature before! I WANT TO SEE a demo of this similar project.
PLEASE DO NOT BID if you have not done anything like this before. I WOULD PREFER if you start working off a base which was already designed.
I need a good GUI interface, AJAX or anything which makes it VERY easy for the client to browse!
You MUST BE FAMILIAR with SMS Gateways.
DO NOT SIMPLY SEND ME AN INTRODUCTION OF YOUR COMPANY. If you are bidding or replying to my proposal, it means you CAN DO IT! SO give me a priced proposal. I frankly dont care who your clients are or how long you've been in business! Show me the goods! I want to see a SIMILAR WEBSITE done already by you!
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3976 para este trabalho
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the challenges as well as provide 30 days free after sale support.looking forward for your kind consideration on this project.
We are confident that we can provide you with the solution that you require. Please take a look at the PMB to know more about our offerings. Thanks. Krish Neil. CodeClouds Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Hello, I would be glad to start working on your project. If you have any additional materials regarding the project, please send them to me at the post office and get started!
I bet Mike has a sore head after typing that project description out, but from it I understand exactly what you mean. I've done similar sites which I'll pass to you via private message.
This project sounds fun and we can utilize our proprietary technologies check out partsbase.com its one of our best....lifetime FREE support...ALWAYS