I have a membership database in MS Access and I want to import the data to CiviCRM.? Our installation of CiviCRM is running under Joomla.
The databases has tables for the following:
* Memberships (the main table)
* Household members (additional members under each main membership)
* Orders for memberships and renewals
* Orders for merchandise
* Forums (groups of members based on location)
I need at least individuals, households, memberships and donations imported into CiviCRM.
The successful bidder should quote on the imported of the MS Access data and an hourly rate for follow-up support.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Access 2003 to CiviCRM (latest stable) under Joomla 1.5