I have an in house application that needs to be setup to support multi-user access from multiple windows PCs. I have the tables moved to MSSQL on Azure and have them linked through an MS Access 2013 front-end. However, there are ODBC related errors which are beyond my time to 'figure out' and resolve. I have 3 forms comprising ~10 pages of code, much if which is repetitive. [I am not a software developer, so if you are a GOOD, you will probably cringe at what I have done! :-) ]
The software development environment will be provided and assumed to consist of Windows VM( Server or Desktop), Visual Studio, MS Access, MS SQL Server/DB. Please advise of any other requirements.
1. Modify VBA code and Macros to execute existing functions without errors.
2. No changes to functionality required.
3. No changes to performance/response time required.
1. All buttons in forms execute without errors related to using MS SQL as the back end DB.
2. Development work creates -0- new problems.
There is the opportunity for follow on work as I continue to reach my own limitations.
Please be willing to provide references, resume', and your LinkedIn address.