within the period of 23rd November ??" 4th December and at an estimated workload of 10 hrs [url removed, login to view] seeks **an SQL Server 2008 professional** with **documented expertise in design and monitoring of performance optimized replication schemes** .
The deliverances considered are:
1. Contributions for and Review on these documents
a. Replication design (maintenance plan, actions, goals)
b. Evaluation of post-implementation monitoring results
2. Availability for support in the implementation phase
The business needs is to implement support for database scalability for an internet facing site with:
· 20 web front end servers
· High availability demands ??" more critical than “zero replication latency??
· A history of erroneous replication design (locks, “Rows do not match between Publisher and Subscriber??, time-outs, excessive reads and high latency counters)
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
SQL Server 2008 std. running on Windows Server 2008 std.