We are looking for a database architecture specialist that leverages next generation technologies to create flexible, scalable secure market intelligence platforms.
The Database Architect must adhere to the highest standards of ethics integrity, and possess the following key competencies:
- Architectural Leadership Data Modeling Development
- Performance Monitoring Optimization
- Administration Microsoft Stack (Azure Cloud Data Management Tools)
- Proven success with On premise to (Azure) cloud migrations, including Data Migration Assistant, Stretch Databases, and Azure Migration services
- Strong experience with Relational Databases (RDBMS) as well as NoSQL data structures (Redis Azure)
- High expertise in Azure PaaS to includes monolithic services (e.g., App Service Environments) and micro-services (Azure Service Fabric, Container Services, etc.) along with Azure Functions, Azure Storage Blobs & Containers, App Insights
The main Duties and Responsabilities
- Drive planning, upgrade, and migration of the legacy SQL Server to Azure based architectures Design
- Administration of database servers including maintenance plans, alerts and performance reviews
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customers’ requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms.
- Provide consulting expertise in designing and developing cloud storage solutions with scalability.