The need is to build a python module, which can pick data from a specified location (tables in a database) and then process that data to comprehend customer interactions and provide an analytical approach in understanding customer state, sentiments, etc. which in turn would benefit businesses in providing a better customer service approach.
An online python module (hosted on a Linux based Azure function app) where text data (in the form of chat and comments) can be uploaded, which can be used to comprehend customer interactions to provide an analytical approach in understanding customer state of mind, sentiments, etc. through their text conversations which in turn would benefit businesses in providing a better customer service approach.
• Create a centralized, standalone application
• Data consumption through API or pick data from a specified source database
• Auto and manual Categorization of uploaded data
• Capability of handling data in multiple languages
• Sentiment analysis of uploaded data using ML
• Customer personality prediction and root cause analysis of complaints
• Output data to be pushed to a database or returned via an API
• This will be a stand-alone web application accessible via URL and APIs
▪ Application to be hosted in TP Azure servers
▪ App & DB will be on existing TP interact dedicated servers
• Application will be internet-facing
• External VAPT and code review to be factored
• Compatibility with Azure MS SQL Databases
• Code should be dynamic and scalable using the latest supported version of Python and all dependent libraries