I have a number of files that need to be downloaded and uploaded on multiple remotely located SSL servers. The files change every day and need to be updated/synchronized at a the "central computer = NSC" at or around 24:00 every night. I need a secure synchronization solution.
There are free commerical solutions for this, but I don't have time to research them right now and figure out how to conifigure them. So this is probably an hour of work for anyone familiar with these programs and with ssl/sftp. I don't really care how you do it, as long as you meet these requirments:
1. There will be a multiple folders (with subfolders of course) on my central computer. Each folder is belong to one of the servers.
2. These multiple servers individually must be able to synchronize (or up/down loaded) with the individual folders (and subfolders) they are assigned in the central PC at midnight.
3. Updated files-- and ONLY the updated files -- must be re up/downloaded to-or-from the Central Computer (NSC).
4. For testing and manual override there shall be one click "Synchronize " or "upload-download" possibility.
5. The transfer protocol must be secure: ssl, sftp, etc.
6. The software components used for the synchronization must be free.
Possible solution might be:
[url removed, login to view]
Please also check [url removed, login to view]
but again, you may have a better one. I'd like to have this done in 4-10 days if possible.
Platform: Remote Servers: Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition with SSL
In item 6 above "software components" for example are winsock, ssl-explorer etc... Not sellers own efforts :)))