I need help with suggestions on to handle and analyse my data.
I have used some of the data once, please see attached article. Please open and read this article and recognize which data I already have used and how I have used them.
Examples of what could be analysed is:
- age and HPV status (positive or negative)
- Study collection time and HPV status
- Age and p16-positive
- HPV-analysis method, and correlation between p16 and HPV
- Anatomy and HPV-status
- anatomy and p16
- Anatomy and histology/differentiation
- Evaluation by pathologist, no of observers and p16-positivity
- Ethnicity and HPV status
These are just a few examples. Please come with other suggestions as well on possible analysis of the data?
Regarding the statistical methods/analysis:
Maybe multivariant analysis are relevant, maybe complete other methods are relevant? Please suggest.
I have attached my datasheet in SPSS-format and also attached an explanation in excel file where the columns are put in categories so you get an idea on what they mean.
In the SPSS-file if I put an "9999" or an dot "." it means missing numbers/data. I am sorry if this is a bad way of doing it.
PLEASE NOTICE: I expect to receive all calculations you perform in an SPSS file or as a minimum you show me how I do it in SPSS. If you dont have SPSS you can download the freeware here: [url removed, login to view]
Looking forward to working with you.
I HAVE CHANGED THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS TASK - SEE BELOW!
I have changed the SPSS-file to a excel file. Where data is missing in the excel fil means data is not available.
I see that I have to be more specific in my analysis, therefore I need help from you to perform these analysis:
- anatomy (green section) and HPV status (purple section)
- anatomy (green section) and pathology (yellow)
- anatomy (green section) and differentiation (red)
- HPV diagnostics (light blue) and HPV status (purple section)
- Age (grey) and HPV status (purple section)
- Gender (red-white) and differentiation
- HPV status (purple section) and pathology (yellow)
- HPV status (purple section) and differentiation (red)
- Demographic (white-blue) and HPV status (purple section)
- Demographic (white-blue) and pathology (yellow)
- Ethinicity (light red) and HPV status (purple section)
Please notice column "Total patients" (white-green) for each group.
You have to decide how to perform the calculations (which statistical measurements).
11 freelancers are bidding on average $207 for this job
Teaching SPSS and Minitab to University students for last many years. Having a [url removed, login to view] Degree in Statistics. Your task will be completed in time and in good mannar
Dear client, We can find correlation of each features automatically to show its dependent. here is my portfolio: [url removed, login to view] thank you.
I have expertise in statistics and econometric analysis. I can further use software packages like STATA SPSS and R. I therefore can be very useful in this research