Scope of work:
1. This program is basically a Stock Control Program / System
a. General public view is advertising stock in the internet with limited access to the internet viewer.
b. Log-in access – additional information for the stock is available in different controlled areas for:
c. Stock listings are supported with photos and details
2. Mailing List Program / System
a. Operate mailing list which has details of our client broken down into industries and the company’s contacts details and addresses.
b. Sending emails looking for stock
c. Sending emails to clients on stock updates
d. Sending emails to suppliers looking for equipment.
3. Our online program will link with our offline program.
4. Front end program / website
a. Details of the company and what company does.
b. Website is totally linked from one area to another area. (With links / subpages for each navigations and clickable areas).
5. Some pages need to be displayed in full window mode / full view in any type of monitor or screen and any type of web browser (Ex. Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Goggle Chrome, Opera and etc.) without having scroll.
6. Needs to be a responsive website where it changes its layout base to the size of the screen. The contents of website must be very readable even if it is viewed on a regular smart phone. The typical layouts are laptop, desktop, tablet and phone layout.
7. The program / system of the website must have a data base where the admin of the website can add and remove data in the website without needing to change the codes of the website and after editing and adding information / data it will automatically generate in the website page.
We will be very interested to talk with a program writer with the capability to decipher the codes of other programs where the program is written in PHP.
We would like to talk with a programmer that can do both back end and front end programs and some graphics for the website but we are prepared to talk with 2 programmers.
This is a small project but we are only interested in the people we can form a long term relationship with for future work.
To get a full appreciation of what is require you need to make an appointment to view what we have prepared to date – discuss rates and times plus demonstrate ability to decipher codes.
My contact details are:
Telephone number: (02) 239-8039
Mobile number: 0905-558-1624
Email add: rsantos@[url removed, login to view]
Address is Unit 6C Emerald Place Bldg., Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City
– Along Shaw Boulevard, after Caltex gasoline station beside Pande Manila Bakery.