I'm about to start accepting on-site payments. I currently only accept off-site payments through PayPal
1. I need stripe connected to my current membership system: DAP (Stripe/DAP integration documentation: [url removed, login to view])
2. I need to be able to design the checkout interface myself. I only see that gray stripe popup when I google examples but I need an entire page where they enter their credit card information where I can place testimonials and stuff, something like this: [url removed, login to view]
(But the fancy payment option switch won't be needed, just two radio buttons for switching between full/split payment or whatever is simple)
I'll provide you with a photoshop mockup to design the checkout page after. It will contain testimonials, some authority logos and some basic styling but other than that nothing fancy.
3. It needs to accept split payments (Can be done with a separate product). DAP say that they support that with Stripe, but it needs to be integrated.
4. After the purchase, they should be redirected to a Thank You page that's on my servers. I've already created that page but the redirect needs to work. (Because Analytics tracks the purchase when that site has been reached) Today Paypal won't redirect so that's why I need this.
5. SSL certificate integration.
Based on the research I've made a $10/yr RapidSSL from Namecheap is sufficient.
I'll install it at my host but need your help to set it up with Stripe
(RapidSSL Cert: [url removed, login to view])
(Stripe on SSL: [url removed, login to view])
So #2 is my biggest questionmark right now, if you who have some stripe experience can confirm that first it would be great.