Joomla/Virtuemart expert required.
Must be skilled in both.
Must be able to communicate during Australian Business Hours of 9am to 5pm. If you are unable to do this please do not bid. I will expect to be able to communicate ideas between these times to get the product i desire.
Project time frame is up to 1 month - full time. So bid accordingly.
Website: [url removed, login to view]
1. Update to page designs - still in keeping with the current joomla template, will just be changing some content and layout, buttons etc. Includes setting up tables for pricing, creating advertising modules, updating the design of the slider on product pages etc.
2. Newsletter has been designed and imported - require mailing list to be imported, auto respoonder set up and creation of 10-15 automated emails (content is already written - just needs uploading)
3. Fix Virtuemart shopping cart issues - to get idea of what these are try going through the process online.
4. Oversee the commencement of trading of online store, advise and rectify any issues with Virtuemart that may arise in first weeks of trading.
5. Ensure Metatags etc are up to date.
6. Commence blogging on site.
Communication is vital as mentioned above. I expect a daily update on tasks performed and timeframes taken to perform tasks.
If you are interested in bidding, please PMB me with details of your prior projects and experience, and your ability to dedicate a minimum number of hours each day to this project. Please indicate in your bid/PMB, how many hours you are willing to dedicate between 9am and 5pm Australia Eastern Daylight Savings Time each day for up to one month. Also indicate what your hourly rate is.
If found to be suitable an ongoing web admin role may be offered on a part time basis.
Thanks for your bid.