You will create a public Slackware 13.1 image for use with Amazon AWS.
- You MUST use an Amazon AWS PV-Grub kernel.
- You MAY use any kernel inside your image that will work.
- You MUST NOT rebuild the entire distribution; only the kernel.
- Your image MUST NOT show any errors (after boot) either in image boot console or in the syslog.
- Your image MUST NOT show any TLS warnings.
- You MUST provide detailed documentation to permit us to recreate the image as well as any support that may be required for us to do so.
- You must use your own Amazon AWS account to build the image but we can use our account for testing if you prefer. We understand there is a cost associated with using AWS and you should incorporate your expected costs in your bid.