We are looking for a systems administrator to install and configure a Postfix+PostgreSQL on CentOS email server. The admin must have experience installing and operating Postfix email servers in production environments, such as for an ISP, and understand how to optimize email delivery success to recipients with gmail, yahoo and hotmail accounts. The admin must know how to administer CentOS-based servers.
The mail server will run in a 64-bit CentOS OpenVZ container on a 64-bit CentOS host. It will use the IP address of the host and NAT. It will be used to relay transaction email messages from our web servers. The expected load is 100 emails per day.
Requirements for this project include:
- Postfix+PostgrSQL on CentOS email server installation
- Secure the email server
- Configure the server to be a proxy for outbound email sent from our internal servers. These emails are sent from [url removed, login to view] and OurDomain.ORG. This email server will be a proxy for emails sent from these two domains
- Set up bounce email processing to a bounced-email address.
- install and configure Sympa+PostgreSQL mailing list application. This will include conversion of list archives from mailman.
- optimize the mail server so that email is not flagged as spam. This will include SPF, DKIM and SSL certificate installations.
All work will need to be documented on our wiki and all configuration changes commented. We will provide a CentOS 64-bit 5.3 server for this work.
Please respond by telling us about your current work installing, configuring and maintaining postfix email servers: what servers and operating systems are you familiar with and what is your experience optimizing success of email delivery.
This is an initial project. There will be many additional projects once this initial work is completed successfully. We would like to find a provider who can continue working with us on future projects.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $185 para esse trabalho
Hi, i have more than 8 years of linux experience, i also worked with bulk smtp mailers many times. i can help you setting up postfix, i manage several centos servers too. thanks