Centos5 (no GUI)
- Finalize router bridge between eth0 and eth1 with webmin (DHCP already running on eth1)
- write a report on how to do it on same NIC (will be tested).
- setup ADSL client on eth0 with webmin.
- setup firewall with webmin for services + test-enforce services security (beyond nessus advises, already done).
- setup dyndns automatic update with webmin.
- setup VPN with webmin.
- script to redo every changes (if HDD crash or OS is reinstalled, I must be able to redo every setup with a bash script, script will be tested on other machine with same OS).
Following additional job is ONLY if you have already done it before successfully.
- setup BMC IPMI access (behind VPN).
- setup of full monitoring of BMC, OS, services, security, updates, backup (could be with nagios, or else).
- script to redo setups
Make sure that you are FULLY reachable via googletalk.
This project first part must be completed no more than 3 days after your acceptance of this project.
ONLY additional job can add 2 more days to be completed.
Even if you take the 2 parts, first part must be delivered in 3 days after acceptance.
Payment will only be given once the project is 100% completed, working and scripts are given and tested by the client. No initial down payment or escrow.
If you don't agree to these terms, DO NOT BID.
If you cannot complete this project 100% (except additional job), DO NOT BID.
If you apply for the first part only, please tell it so.
If you apply for the 2 parts (first part (mandatory job) and additional job), please tell it so.
I need scripts doing the same thing than the webmin config, ex:
in webmin, change of DNS server to 192.168.1.128 is equivalent to:
echo "nameserver 192.168.1.128" >> /etc/resolv.conf