I'm looking for a team of Virtual Assistants with many levels of skills to start immediately. My company is an Internet based web publishing company, with many sites and information products.
I am looking for a long term business relationship, and want to have one primary point of contact, but you must have or be a part of a team of assistants who can take over in case you are sick, on vacation, traveling, etc. I don't want to rely on ONE person, so if you're a solo operator, please don't bid. The ideal team size would be 5-10 people who work closely together and have a diverse set of skills.
The type of projects and tasks include:
- data entry into CMS
- customer support helpdesk
- basic project management
- writing and proofreading
- post articles and posts to various blogs
- download weekly backups of websites
- moderate blog and forum posts
- Spreadsheet work (Excel)
- Basic Webmaster Jobs (simple web design, ftp)
- Respond to phone inquiries
- light editing of documents before publishing
- editing audio transcripts to make them more readable
- set up conference calls
- set up appointments for speaking, teleconferences, radio shows, etc.
- manage physical product fulfillment
- Absolutely 100% fluent in American English - both written and oral (some phone work involved)
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have high speed access
- Must have access to instant messenger service (Gmail chat preferred)
- Excellent organization skills (detailed oriented)
- Adobe PDF creation and editing
- high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Able to systemize and document your activities (daily, later weekly)
- Must have favorable GAF feedback or verifiable feedback elsewhere
I cannot stress this enough: first class grammar and fluency in American English and is an absolute MUST -- you should probably be a native English speaker.
I'm looking to start out with 10 hours as a trial, so PLEASE BID ON 10 HOURS WORTH OF WORK FOR THIS PROJECT. Must be able to scale up to 20-40 hours or more per week if everything works out well.