Looking for a V/A that will work to promote our various websites online.
You’ll have to do this using a combination of :
- Writing articles and submitting them to article directories and/or article submission services.
- Maintaining our blog(s) and posting content that is relevant to the site(s) you’ll be promoting.
- Submitting each site to the list of search engines we supply you with
- Submitting keywords to a list of PPC search engines we’ll supply you with.
- Creating a press release for the site(s) you’ll be promoting and submitting it to various press release submission / distribution services.
- Finding and placing occasional post on forums and bulletin boards relating to the site’s market
- As well as various other traffic generation methods that we will supply you with as we discover them.
You must provide documentation and a time sheet for all work performed.
You must have the following qualifications:
- Good at researching material for various markets, as each site you work with may possibly be in a different market.
- Great at writing short 1-4 page articles and/or reports
- Good at figuring things out on his/her own, you’ll be required to learn how to operate new software programs, websites, etc.
We are looking for several people for this job and we will give each person 10 hours a week to start.
This will be a long term project, so only bid if you can give us a long term commitment.
This will be an easy job for someone who works well on his or her own, so bid reasonably.
Bid per hour, not per project
63 freelancers are bidding on average $379 for this job
We are new in [url removed, login to view] site but have good reputation in website development work. Pl. take a look in our profile. We are very interested to take up this project for building credibility in our [url removed, login to view] site. Th Mais
I am in Content Development, Data Entry , Abstract Writing section from last 3 yrs. Pls send me the dtails of ur Project. I am very much interested to make a long term contract. Thank u.