We need a detailed shell script (Bash or Csh) for primarilly Solaris, but AIX also, which will provide a menu for the following functions...
1. Create/Delete user and set his home, groups, etc.
2. Edit user settings, home dir, group membership, etc.
3. Share/Remove NFS file system
4. Setup new shared printer / Rename shared printer
5. Setup SSH / Change SSH configuration
When selecting the above options the script should then provide prompts for all needed input, and carry out the request without the user needing to know the Solaris/AIX commands used to carry out the function.
Solaris and AIX use slightly different commands for the above functions, we'll pay more if you can make 2 scripts doing the same thing, one for Solaris and one for AIX.