I am looking for someone competent in writing and researching.
I am willing to pay a premium to get this project done ASAP by Friday.
I have lab data that needs to be analyzed and a lab report that needs to be written.
1. Download dChip software at www.dchip.org.
2. Read the dChip manual carefully, and go through the tutorials.
3. I will give you the data set to analyze.
5. Enter the data into dChip. Examine the image files and not any anomalies in the data.
6. Normalize the data and run the model based expression analysis. You can output the
expression values in excel format along with their standard errors and the absolute calls
using the “Export” tab.
7. Now run “Compare Samples” or “Filter genes” to generate a list of “interesting” genes.
You can decide what to define as “interesting”. Generally these genes will be ones that
are differentially expressed across the samples in the data set. Experiment with the
various parameters to identify genes. Modify the parameters such that you obtain a small
number (< 100) of genes. Present these genes in your report.
8. Investigate these “interesting” genes further with clustering analysis, and present a
clustering plot in the report.
9. Write up your findings in a report. Discuss data quality, your experimentation with finding lists of “interesting” genes.
• Describe what methods YOU used to get results
Report results (e.g., list of identified genes in tables, normalized data and clustering
results in plots)
Report should include: