Apply if you are an expert in creating:
• Complex Process Maps using BPMN 2.0 with swim lanes, advanced notations, and Sub processors;
• Clear and Concise Standard Operating Procedures written in accordance with Best Practice Technical Writing Standards referencing each step number in the BPMN;
• User Stories and Use Case Diagrams
• Data Flow Diagrams
• Requirements documentation
• User Acceptance Testing
• Other BA ad-hoc duties as required;
Your Typical Work Day:
Typically, for each job, we will provide you a detailed video explaining what we require shared from our Google Drive.
We will also provide an audio/video where we have asked all the necessary questions with Subject Matter Experts to Extract the main process, and all the related subprocesses.
Based on all the information I provide, you will then be required to prepare high quality deliverables that I request.
NOTE: You will Not be required to conduct any stakeholder meetings or communicate directly to our clients. All communication will be with your project manager in our company directly, Not with end client.
Using the recordings from our stakeholder engagement sessions, along with any other information we provide. Examples of deliverables would include:
1) As-Is and/or To-Be Process Maps using BPMN 2.0 with the High Level Process in the first tab, and each of the Subprocesses expanded out and documented in separate tabs, with all steps, and sub-steps numbered.
2) Each of these Steps and Sub-steps in the BPMN should then be translated into a Clear and Concise SOP using a best practice framework, referencing the BPMN with the same numbering format;
3) Any other adhoc BA Related work like User Stories, Use Case Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Requirements Documentations, User Acceptance Testing and any other BA duties as requested;
4) Up to a 20 minute screen recording video walkthrough of the process, subprocess and SOP
5) We may also request calls from time-to-time to get expert advise from you for particular client challenges, and your expert approach from a BA Perspective, along with advise in relation to deliverables etc etc
Length of Engagement:
We anticipate this project to be an initial 6 month engagement with Extensions, provided that projects assigned are being delivered within timeframes to the highest standard and quality.
Work from home 9 hours a day / 5 days per week
We are offering a fixed monthly salary for Full-Time work of between:
50,000 INR to 100,000 INR negotiable depending on experience and background. We will pay through Freelancer
To Apply, its our desire you meet the following Criteria
1) You Have 10+ Years Solid Experience as a Business Analyst
2) You Have 10+ Years Experience Creating As-Is/To-Be Process maps with BPMN 2.0
3) You Have 10+ Years Experience Creating SOPs using Best Practice Technical Documentation Standards
4) You Have 10+ Years Experience Creating User Stories, Use Case Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Requirements Documentations, User Acceptance Testing
5) CBAP Qualification is Desirable. Please let us know if you have this qualification
If you feel you Qualify, please submit your application by proving us 3 Example of Complex BPMN 2.0 Process Models you have personally completed. You can remove all sensitive information if you wish.
Providing work examples, along with why you feel you are an excellent fit for this long term role, will provide us comfort over the quality of work you can deliver.
We look forward to receiving your application