The specifications of the quadrature hybrid coupler under consideration are:
- Cut-off frequency ?? = 2.4 GHz (ISM Band B: 2.4 -2.5 GHz)
- Source/load (input/output) impedance = 50 Ω
- Relative permittivity of the substrate dielectric material (FR-4, lossy) ??=4.4
- Height of the substrate, h = 1.6 mm
- 90-degree phase shift
1. You will design and optimise it using CST software.
2. Once you are confident that your design is optimised to meet all the given specifications, you will then need to generate the Gerber file from CST design.
3. Write the report that explains your research, design choices/decisions, optimisation process and conclusions. Check the BB section for report requirements and marking criteria.
A good starting point to understand transmission lines and components is . However, you are expected to do your own research and obtain more resources that are necessary for your design and report as explained in the “Presentation” section
 David M Pozar, Microwave Engineering. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
An electronic version of the book is available online. You can also access this version through ENGD2009 under “Assessment tab” section on Blackboard.
What to submit: Your coursework must be submitted as a report to Turnitin on Blackboard. Clear snapshots of the CST graphical user interface showing your design with all the necessary dimensions and your simulation results, in addition to the simulation results Gerbeer file should be submitted.
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹7903 nesse trabalho
Hello I have good experience in CST and has designed many RF circuit in softwares like HFSS, CST, ADS etc. I am confident enough regarding this project. Please revert back to discuss Regards Sangeeta