IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY PLEASE
We are a start-up company located in Canada selling industrial parts. I have a listing of approximately 5,000 different companies we need to contact and promote our services. We have the phone numbers of ~ 30-40% of these companies. We will need someone who can look them up, I can supply a national data base which may have many of the companied numbers but you or your team would have to Google the rest. Again, ~ 60% of the data requires some leg work on your part to find the number. In these specific instances, all I would have is Company name: ABC LTd and their city and province.
Requires a native English speaker or someone who has a slight accent. Since this is Canadian based I only need English for now (province of Quebec will be done later as French is the official language). However, if there are French speakers interested, please reply as well.
We will supply the script but need someone who is adept at thinking on their feet and reacting accordingly. We will pay based on results only and we will need you to sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) to protect our list.
Data required would be Company name, address, contact as well as e-mail , phone and fax numbers of the decision maker for our specific industry. We would also need to have 5-7 questions answered (how many pieces of equipment they have, who they are currently dealing with, etc...).
This project would start towards the third week of November or beginning of December. You would be responsible for all Skype charges. Need YOUR COMPETITIVE PRICE (did I mention we are a start-up) all inclusive.
If results are impressive enough, we would make this a full time project.
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $752 para este trabalho
[url removed, login to view] is a call center that calls, pre-qualifies and generate leads for various companies in the US. Our rate is inclusive of manpower, internet and telecommunication cost.
Hi, Very interested to run this project for you guys. we are a team of 4 freelancers who would more than willing to run this project for you. PLease see PM for the bid details. thanks Mark