Request for Proposals
Nveevo is in the marketplace for a company/individual that can provide sales results.
We are currently looking for talented Sales Executives who will grow the number of active clients and affiliates that join our program. All Sales Executive will target potential leads and affiliates in their own country / native language. Target countries are English, Spanish and German spoken countries.
All sales are done by phone and e-mail. You will work from your own home/company at times that suits you best. All necessary tools will be available as online services.
- Identify and gather new leads
- Conduct online sales presentations
- Negotiate and close partnership deals with clients and affiliates
- Maintain prospect and customer information in our CRM system
- A talent and passion for exceeding sales targets/quotas
- Experience and a track record in building relationships and closing deals
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Detail oriented with strong follow up skills
- An interest in the Customer Service industry
- Access to a broadband connected pc
- Web savvy
Companies or candidates who fit the above profile and are interested in a decent pay and ditto bonus program are invited to apply for this RFP.
Submit completed Service Proposals to:
Operations Manager, Nveevo Business Unit
International + 1 (646) 278-1090
How it works:
1. Nveevo initiates the RFP process.
2. Proposer will send any questions during the bidding process.
** Proposers should refrain from initiating contact with any Nveevo representative other than Esteban Maldonado, for the purpose of obtaining information for use in preparation of proposals, or for information about the status of this RFP process following proposal submission and for any related technical support enquiries. Disregarding this directive may result in the respondent being declared non-responsive compliant, or otherwise disqualified.
3. Bidding process is done; Nveevo may choose to start asking some key questions before awarding the project to a specific company. A company may be asked during the bidding process or after the bidding is done to sign a copy of Nveevo’s NDA before disclosing critical information.
4. Nveevo receives the signed copy of NDA from awarded company.
5. Nveevo will provide a fresh Hot Leads List for the inbound process.
Hot Lead Provision: Using our database and current marketing PPC campaign you will be endow with the necessary tool to create a sales working environment that best represents our interests in lead management. You will be given a list of potential customers (Hot Leads) to follow up and close the deal. This list is not exchangeable or negotiable. Nveevo encourages participants to research as many leads as preferred and create a network referral working point and they will count as additional leads for the sales quota and/or closing rate.
6. Minimum Sales Quota is 20 new signups per month.
7. Minimum Closing Rate is 40% per month upon given leads.
8. Pay is monthly fixed rate and/or monthly commission for every completed sale. For fixed rates Nveevo may use Sales Quotas and/or Closing Rate payment method. For the Commission method Nveevo will set a percentage range per sale, depending upon targets. Percentage will ranges from 40% for small to medium sized web-traffic companies (600-1,000 visitors per day) to 60% for Enterprises companies (Above 2,000 visitors per day) per sale.
Additional Information: This RFP should not be construed as an agreement to purchase a service. Nveevo reserves the right to reject any and all proposals with no penalty and to waive any formality in proposals received, to waive immaterial defects and minor irregularities in proposals, to accept or reject any or all of the items in the proposal, and to award the contract in whole or in part if it is deemed in Nveevo’s best interest.
Acceptance or Rejection: Nveevo, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to either accept or reject any and all proposals. The existence of this request for proposal shall not, in any way, obligate Nveevo to take any action regarding any response submitted by a supplier to this request.
Information Access: The information provided within this, or any other document supplied by Nveevo, is to be considered strictly confidential and shall be considered proprietary of Nveevo. This information is not to be shared with individuals outside of your organization unless Nveevo has specifically provided either written or verbal consent allowing said individuals access to this information.
Response Preparation: Your response should clearly state the ability of your organization to satisfy the requirements defined within this document. It is the intent of Nveevo to use this pricing both as a key element in the ultimate decision regarding the selection of a supplier, as well as a part of the determination of the budget for the project.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $900 for this job
I am new to this industry. Therefore, i have charged a very low price. I would be happy to work to the best of my ability. Please let me know if you would like me to work on this assignment. Thank you.