I am looking for someone to canvas local lead sources from newspaper ads for people who are looking to rent their houses, apartments, condos and commercial properties. The goal will be to set up phone appointments with people who would like for our company to market their rentals properties professionally. Our service doesn't cost anything unless they sign a lease with one of the leads produced by our marketing efforts. Duties will include:
- Calling on listings from the regional or local Sunday newspaper
- Calling property management companies
- Cross-checking every number with the national do not call registry
- Report our office with the following details: a- Total placed calls, b- Total voice mail messages left, b- Total conversations with “NO” results, c- Total conversations with “YES” results, d- Leads information(names, phones, email addresses).
Looking with somebody with the following skills:
- Ability to speak a very clear English (light or no accent)
- People, communication and phone skills
- Ability to answer basic questions like: a- price, b- process, c- Special offers, d- Contact information, e- information on our web site.
This will be an ongoing endeavor running one or two hours a day, 5 days a week, indefinitely.